About blitzload

Often, many young Nigerians, and even the not-too-young, display poor grasp of the forces that shape unfolding news and entertainment issues in the country. We are passionate, not just about the nice details, but also the ugly sides that speak truth to governments, businesses, and leaders, both locally and globally. Mission: To relentlessly pursue truth in our passion to inform and empower Nigerians. Vision: To be the most influential news source in Nigeria.

Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

”No Criminal Has Given Me This Kind Of Headache, Not Even The Case Of Godogodo Or Vampire – Officer Speaks On Evans’ Arrest



New Telegraph reported that Mr. Abba Kyari, The police officer who led the operation for Evans’ arrest said this was the toughest operation he had undertaken.
He said:
“Evans almost got away with his crimes. No criminal has given me this kind of headache in my career. “Not even the case of Godogodo or Vampire. I hardly sleep. Even when I’m in the toilet, I would be analysing over 100 numbers, checking out those he had conversations with. What we have gathered is like a book now.
“But the case was a hard nut to crack until we found something interesting in one particular number. Out of the all the phone lines, it was the only number that he was using to communicate with family members in Nnewi. We followed up on that and he was nailed.” NAIJ.com had reported that Evans revealed that he would not have been arrested if his charms had not failed him at the last minute.
Evans said his juju man was a traditional ruler in Anambra who had assured that he would never be apprehended. He said:
“The native doctor resides in Nnewi, Anambra State. “He is a traditional ruler. After police busted our Igando hideout, he told me to have no fear. He said nothing would happen. He told me that nobody would be able to catch or arrest me. I believed him. I don’t know what went wrong.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment